ASSOCIATED BUILDERS AND CONTRACTORS - Oklahoma CHAPTER OFFICE
||President & CEO
||Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
The ABC Oklahoma Chapter represents more than 300 members involved in commercial, utility, industrial and institutional merit shop construction. This financially secure association covers the entire state of Oklahoma.
The President & CEO works closely with a very active and engaged Board, assist in formulation and implementation of the strategic plan, provides staff management and leadership, implements Board of Directors’ policies, prepares the annual budget, and maintains ABC’s image as the spokesperson for the Merit Shop Construction Industry. The President & CEO has regular contact with the Chapter’s elected officers, Board of Directors and committee members on policy matters and other issues as appropriate, and maintains relationships with other associations, industry, and government officials to further the mission of the Chapter.
The successful candidate ideally has a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, 5-7 years of experience in a significant leadership role, and is knowledgeable of membership/ trade associations or nonprofit organizations. Familiarity with construction a plus. Must have proven track record in effective leadership, public affairs and association management.
The Successful Candidate is also:
- an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
- confident, professional, and possesses well-developed interpersonal skills and abilities
- skillful in budgeting and in methods of revenue production
- highly effective at managing and developing staff
- able to engage, mentor and motivate volunteers
- a strategic thinker regarding areas for growth and development of opportunities for membership
- resilient in the face of challenges and seeks innovative solutions to problems
To apply, forward your resume with salary requirements in confidence to email@example.com
. Inquiries and submissions will not be accepted at that location.