ASSOCIATED BUILDERS AND CONTRACTORS - Keystone CHAPTER OFFICE
||President & CEO
||Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
ABC Keystone, a highly awarded, nationally recognized association operating out of Lancaster County, PA, represents over 650 construction-related firms. ABC Keystone members are involved in commercial, industrial, and institutional merit shop construction. A financially secure association with a staff of 13, ABC Keystone covers a 10 county area of South Central Pennsylvania.
The President & CEO serves as the Chief Administrative Officer, assists the board in formulation of the mission, goals and objectives, provides staff management and leadership, implements Board of Directors’ policies, prepares the annual budget, and maintains ABC’s image as the spokesperson for the Merit Shop Construction Industry. The President & CEO has regular contact with the Chapter’s elected officers, Board of Directors and committee members on policy matters and other issues as appropriate, and maintains relationships with other associations, industry, and government officials to further the mission of the Chapter.
The successful candidate ideally has a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, 5-7 years’ experience in a significant leadership role, and is knowledgeable of membership/ trade associations or nonprofit organizations. Familiarity with construction a plus. Must have proven track record in effective leadership, public relations, and involvement in professional organizations.
The Successful Candidate is also:
- an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing;
- confident, professional, and possesses well-developed interpersonal skills and abilities;
- skillful in budgeting and in methods of revenue production;
- highly effective at managing and developing staff;
- able to engage, mentor and motivate volunteers;
- a strategic thinker regarding areas for growth and development of opportunities for membership;
- resilient in the face of challenges and seeks innovative solutions to problems;
- savvy regarding broadcast, print and social media.
The Local Community: With a diverse economy and population, the Lower Susquehanna Valley is located within a short drive of several of the major metropolitan areas of the Northeast. The region is a great place to live, work and play. From museums to minor league baseball, hiking trails to kayaking, amusement parks to wineries, Amish farmland to fine dining, the region has much to offer.
To apply, please submit your resume with cover letter (including salary requirements) on Indeed.com
no later than July 8. Please do not contact the ABC Keystone office. Inquiries and submissions will not be accepted at that location.